Deffect
Search…
Deffect Dice
The first Decentralized lucky game on Tron Main Net

Deffect dice Game on Tron main Net

Winning numbers generated from TxHash

The First Deffect game with Protocol

Deffect Protocol It is absolutely impossible to investigate the identity, or not to have any publicity of user information.

Deffect sharing benefit game

60% of the  is shared to the community via smart contract, the remaining 40% shares profits to Def holders proportionally and who bought tickets.